Mike filed a report to the police officer next door for spousal abuse stating that his wife was making him mow in the snow (ok, it was just with John) ! It wasn't like it snowed the whole time, or like the snow was even sticking. I do have to admit I did guilt him into it, but it wasn't snowing at the time. Don't worry, he survived and a mug of hot chocolate was waiting for him when he was done (see, I'm not such a mean wife). By the way, like our John Deere?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Spousal abuse?
Mike filed a report to the police officer next door for spousal abuse stating that his wife was making him mow in the snow (ok, it was just with John) ! It wasn't like it snowed the whole time, or like the snow was even sticking. I do have to admit I did guilt him into it, but it wasn't snowing at the time. Don't worry, he survived and a mug of hot chocolate was waiting for him when he was done (see, I'm not such a mean wife). By the way, like our John Deere?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment