Friday, February 13, 2009

Matthew's turn at Camp Grady Spruce

This year was Matthew's turn to go to Camp Grady Spruce with the school. He has heard about this camp for two years now from his sisters, so he was pretty pumped to go. I think it was even better than he thought it was going to be. Although we missed him terribly at home, he had an awesome time and came home with tons of stories and a few pictures.





This is what happens when you send a 10 year old boy with disposable cameras. When I saw the pictures, I questioned why he had taken so many pictures of his food, he simply said "I knew you would ask what I ate, and this way I could just show you the pictures.", why of course. I was lucky enough that he did think of getting in a couple of the pictures and they weren't all scenery. Unfortunately, many of them were dark, so no pictures of the dance competition that he not only participated in but made it to the final three (I'm still asking around for pictures or video and will post them if I come across any).

No comments: