We decided that while we were at it, we would get Annie's room done. We ran out of time before leaving for California, so daddy painted it while we were gone. We had a little compromising as I wanted a sage green and Annie wanted lime. This is the color we both agreed on, it is very Annie.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Annie's Room
We decided that while we were at it, we would get Annie's room done. We ran out of time before leaving for California, so daddy painted it while we were gone. We had a little compromising as I wanted a sage green and Annie wanted lime. This is the color we both agreed on, it is very Annie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie your room looks great. Love the color. I know how hard it was to pick "just the right one". love you
Post a Comment